Home & Office Furniture Storage Glasgow
If you want to save space and money, furniture storage units are a great option. Our self-storage units in Glasgow can be used to store any number of items, including beds, sofas, tables and chairs. They are also very affordable and easy to set up.
Furniture storage units are available in many different styles and sizes. If you’re looking for a way to save space in your home and organise all of your belongings, then furniture storage units may be just what you’re looking for.
Why Red Squirrel?
Providing storage in Glasgow with a convenient, tidy, and productive home is what we are all about at Red Squirrel Self Storage. For a variety of reasons, we are the furniture storage company in Glasgow to call if you need furniture storage solutions in Glasgow.
We provide a wide range of storage solutions to suit every type of customer and lifestyle. Whether you are looking for short-term or long-term storage, we have a solution for you. Our self storage units have been designed to be accessible 24/7 so you can access your belongings when it suits you best.
If you are looking for furniture storage solutions in Glasgow, we offer secure storage for your valuable items. We can store any type of furniture from sofas and tables to wardrobes and beds – whatever your home needs!
Our self-storage facilities are clean, dry and secure with round-the-clock CCTV monitoring for added peace of mind that your belongings are safe from theft or damage while they are being stored with us.
We offer many different sized self storage units so that you can find the perfect solution to suit your requirements. If you want to store some items but also need the extra space.
What are the Benefits of Glasgow furniture storage?
There are many benefits to using furniture storage. Here are some of the most common:
- Free up space in your home. If you’re moving, downsizing, or simply need to declutter your home, furniture storage can help you free up space. This can make your home feel more spacious and organized.
- Protect your furniture from damage. Furniture can be damaged by exposure to the elements, pests, or even just by being moved around. Furniture storage can help protect your furniture from these hazards.
- Keep your furniture safe and secure. Furniture storage units are typically secured with 24/7 surveillance and access control, so you can rest assured that your furniture is safe and secure.
- Make moving easier. If you’re moving, furniture storage can help you make the process easier. You can pack your furniture up and store it in a unit before your move, and then unpack it and move it into your new home when you’re ready.
- Affordable option. Furniture storage can be a more affordable option than moving all of your furniture to a new home.
- Flexible terms. Many furniture storage facilities offer flexible rental terms, so you can rent a unit for as long or as short as you need it.
If you’re considering using furniture storage, be sure to compare different facilities to find the best option for your needs.
Large and small furniture storage units in Glasgow.
Here are some additional things to consider when choosing a furniture storage facility:
- The size of the unit you need. Make sure to measure your furniture to determine the size of unit you need.
- The location of the facility. Choose a facility that is convenient for you to access.
- The security measures in place. Our units have CCTV security measures in place to protect your furniture.
- The cost of the rental. We are competitively priced.
Why Choose Red Squirrel Furniture Storage in Glasgow?
Personal padlock provided.
Located on clean, well lit corridors
Smoke and heat detectors
Burglar alarms in corridors & buildings.
24 hour CCTV in operation.
On site staff to assist you.
With convenient access to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling, and Perth, we are ideally situated in Cumbernauld and Broxburn just off the M9 and M8 motorways.