- Plastic boxes can be put to good use to allow contents to be easily seen
- If using plastic or cardboard boxes, ensure these are of good quality so they can be stacked efficiently, taking advantage of our 2.6m high internal units
- Cover fragile items with bubble wrap, also cover any white items to ensure they are not tarnished when moving contents in/out or do not collect dust
- Always store items which you will use regularly at the front of the unit, so they are easily accessible
- Take out insurance with us to give you piece of mind
- We have the option to purchase a 5-shelf storage rack which can be used to efficiently organise the contents within your unit
- At Red Squirrel we are proud of our security levels, we run 24hr CCTV which can be accessed at any time and covers the vicinity of the warehouse
- We have a state-of-the-art alarm system
- No one can access the building without having their own 6-digit access pin.
- All units are secured with locks, which ensures only the storer has access to their room
- We take the security of the goods you are storing just as seriously as you do!
- Yes, you can contact us through our Facebook page; which we try our best to answer as soon as possible. You can also drop us an email, or alternatively give us a call to talk business.
- You have varied options according to what suits you best! You can make quick and easy payments online through our website, give us a call and process payments over the phone, or simply pop into our store.
- We will send you an invoice 7 days before your rent is due with us, and then send you a reminder text the day your rent is due, to ensure you are always reminded of when a payment is due
- If you are seeking to rent an internal unit with us, we charge a £25 deposit and a £100 deposit for our outdoor containers which will be refunded to you at the end of your time with us. Permitting that you have paid your rent on time and the unit is in the original condition
- Certainly! You could rent a container and an internal unit, or multiple internal units – however much storage space you require, we offer
- We charge rent on a per month basis, if you move into your unit on the 1st of the month, rent will be charged on the 1st of each month
- If you wish to move out half-way through the month, we will refund you any rent that you have not used up
- Foods or perishable goods, unless they are packed securely
- Any living creatures
- Combustible or flammable substances
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos or other potentially hazardous substances
- Any item that may emit fumes or odours
- Any illegal item or substances or goods illegally obtained such as smuggled tobacco or alcohol and unlicensed or unsafe goods
- Currency, deeds and securities
- Items which are irreplaceable by their unique nature or of significant value to the storer due to personal sentimental reasons
- You can take out insurance with Red Squirrel, we offer insurance at £3.50 per every £1000 worth of insurance taken out
- You can also provide us proof of your own insurance
- Internal unit; access 7 Days – 08.00 to 18.00
- Outdoor container; 24hr access
- You do not need to be at our store to collect your deliveries, we will collect them for you and store them safely until you are ready to come and collect!
- We will drop an email/text to inform you that we have received your delivery
- Yes, we offer different sized trolleys which are free of charge
- Yes, there will be a member of staff onsite during office hours to assist and provide help when required
- We can easily transfer your contents from one unit to another if you so require. Permitting we have the correct unit sized unit that you desire
- Yes, if we have the correct sized unit you require, we can process your move in quickly and efficiently – easing your stress
- We offer a 50% discount for the first two months you store with us. After those two months, the price reverts to the original amount and no further discount can be applied
- These discounts are only applicable on our internal units, not our outdoor containers
- A form of ID, drivers’ licence, passport, etc.
- Estimation of the value of the goods stored
- Insurance cover note if you are not taking out insurance that we offer
Why Choose Red Squirrel Storage?
Personal padlock provided.
Located on clean, well lit corridors
Smoke and heat detectors
Burglar alarms in corridors & buildings.
24 hour CCTV in operation.
On site staff to assist you.